On Wednesday we got to Boise, the capital of Idaho. The first few days I did my school work, went to the store, and hung out at home. Next Thursday I'm going horse riding. It's going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Epilogue: Dreams Probably Come True
Having finally arrived in Oregon, our last major source of stress was finding a home. After all, we don't know the area, and, since I wo...
-
Today I am writing a sequel to my last post which was about our Carlsbad Cave adventure. As I was saying, there are not animals down there...
-
Yesterday I had a horse riding lesson with a movie star!! My mom wasn't even there. She dropped me off for the lesson, and I rode into...
-
We finally got to our new house on the beach. Today when my mom went to the grocery store, she brought back a boogie board. When she got ...
Hi Nathan, Have you ever ridden a horse before? I used to ride a lot when I was a little older than you. --Aunt Kathy
ReplyDelete