Today was snowy in Jackson Hole. I woke up, looked out the window, and there was snow. I did the things I usually do, math, typing, and I also got snow gear. Then my dad and I went to have a snowball fight. It was awesome. Tomorrow we are moving to Utah. While we are there we will visit Capital Reef National Park, have a horse riding lesson, and celebrate my mom's birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Epilogue: Dreams Probably Come True
Having finally arrived in Oregon, our last major source of stress was finding a home. After all, we don't know the area, and, since I wo...
-
Today I am writing a sequel to my last post which was about our Carlsbad Cave adventure. As I was saying, there are not animals down there...
-
Yesterday I had a horse riding lesson with a movie star!! My mom wasn't even there. She dropped me off for the lesson, and I rode into...
-
We finally got to our new house on the beach. Today when my mom went to the grocery store, she brought back a boogie board. When she got ...
No comments:
Post a Comment