Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Nathan's Stuff: the Sequel

 Today I am writing a sequel to my last post which was about our Carlsbad Cave adventure.  As I was saying, there are not animals down there but it was the "whole most spectacular care I have ever seen" part made up for that.  There were plenty of stalactites and stalagmites.  For those of you who don't know what those are, they are rock formations that spike up from the ground and hang from the ceiling.  There were some of the biggest cave rooms I've ever seen.  There were some very colorful springs.  If you're in New Mexico and a total National Park Geek it would be a big highlight of a trip. There might be another cave adventure blog post. There is never a shortage of interesting content. 

1 comment:

Epilogue: Dreams Probably Come True

Having finally arrived in Oregon, our last major source of stress was finding a home. After all, we don't know the area, and, since I wo...