Thursday, March 18, 2021

Nathan's Stuff: Snow Stuff

 We finally got to Mammoth. Its been fun.  I've gotten to play with Miles (aka, a super awesome guy), go sledding, and even go snowshoeing.  We've had so much fun. I really hope we get to come here more often.  I'm also so happy we got Bailey back.  I have missed her so much.  I'm glad she's bad now. 

Today I went cross country skiing.  It was three things.  It was fun, it was tiring, and it was hard.  When I say it was hard, I mean two things.  First, it was hard learning to ski, and second, I got hit in the head with a pair of skis and I have a giant goose egg (it hurt). It was really beautiful. Though I fell a lot. It was so amazing. First we tried the flattest trail so my mom could teach me how to ski. Then we tried a downhill trail so I could get used to going down.  By the way, this is all in Mammoth, just as an FYI.  And thankfully I didn't get wet either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue: Dreams Probably Come True

Having finally arrived in Oregon, our last major source of stress was finding a home. After all, we don't know the area, and, since I wo...