Friday, February 19, 2021

Nathan's Stuff: So Many Trolls

 Before I begin this blog post, I would like to inform you that we have photographic evidence and proof of the following.  At the end of the blog post you will be met with all of the evidence. 

Over the months of traveling we have seen many trolls (I'm not talking about the movie). We've even been in a troll house in Indiana.  Though we only lived there for 2 days I could tell that it was very trolly. We have also seen many trolls on our hikes. We have seen a mountain troll in the Great Smoky Mountains (I'm not surprised). 


That's also where we saw our snow troll. 


We saw our last troll in Texas* (which is the place we should have seen the snow troll). 

Our last troll was the flower troll. 


The flower type is unknown, kidding it was a bluebonnet troll. I'm going to stop now cause I'm getting bored. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Epilogue: Dreams Probably Come True

Having finally arrived in Oregon, our last major source of stress was finding a home. After all, we don't know the area, and, since I wo...