While we were in Connecticut we visited with my grandma and my aunts, uncles, and cousins. We had a lot of fun. The one not great part was growing a tree from my hand. When we were in New York I had fallen on a stick in the forest in my grammy & poppop's backyard. It poked through my glove and into my hand. We had to poke at it a few times a week to open up the abscess that formed. One day I woke up and the place where the abscess was had turned black, the stick was still in there! My mom had to keep poking it until THE STICK POPPED RIGHT OUT. I'm lucky my mom is a doctor. Too bad I'm not as good at staying still as our dog Bailey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Epilogue: Dreams Probably Come True
Having finally arrived in Oregon, our last major source of stress was finding a home. After all, we don't know the area, and, since I wo...
-
Today I am writing a sequel to my last post which was about our Carlsbad Cave adventure. As I was saying, there are not animals down there...
-
We finally got to our new house on the beach. Today when my mom went to the grocery store, she brought back a boogie board. When she got ...
-
Yesterday I had a horse riding lesson with a movie star!! My mom wasn't even there. She dropped me off for the lesson, and I rode into...
No comments:
Post a Comment