Today I finished a really good 376 page book. It is kind of a Christmas based mystery book. It might sound strange but it is really good. It's a really good book. I loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Epilogue: Dreams Probably Come True
Having finally arrived in Oregon, our last major source of stress was finding a home. After all, we don't know the area, and, since I wo...
-
Today I am writing a sequel to my last post which was about our Carlsbad Cave adventure. As I was saying, there are not animals down there...
-
We finally got to our new house on the beach. Today when my mom went to the grocery store, she brought back a boogie board. When she got ...
-
Yesterday I had a horse riding lesson with a movie star!! My mom wasn't even there. She dropped me off for the lesson, and I rode into...
No comments:
Post a Comment